Description: This productive 25 acres with Richmond River access, a well presented 4 bedroom home would suit anyone wanting to live the lifestyle dream
* A very comfortable 4 bedroom home completes the property with views to Mt Lindesay & Mt Glennie off the covered N/E facing back patio
* The home has been renovated and features a spacious Tassie Oak kitchen that flows onto a formal dining & living room
* A separate breakfast nook off the kitchen catches the morning sun & views. A great space to start your day
* The open plan living room has a combustion wood heater for the winter and air conditioning for the summer
* A renovated spacious bathroom has a separate shower and bath
* The patio across the back of the home would fit the biggest of family gatherings.
* A double carport at one end of the home and a single lock up colourbond shed at the other has a full concrete floor, shelving and power
* This property has so much to offer with creek flats that would grow Lucerne hay, market gardens, horses or stud cattle
* The property features excellent water with a pressure pump off the Richmond River that provides water to stock troughs and gardens, a fully equipped bore & rain water catchment.
* Ex dairy infrastructure has 3 phase power and water (could be converted to stables), 2 silo feed bins and a set of timber cattle yards.
* There are 2 separate hay/machinery sheds partly enclosed
* The property has been held by the family for over 80 years who have enjoyed the lifestyle with summer days down the river, riding horses & rearing poddy calves
* To arrange an inspection call Doug on 0429141789